You all will be in my prayers
My grandfather looks like hes making the big transition, hes 98. We've been expecting it for a while now. What i'm really concerned about is my mom, shes spending the nights with him (shes 69). Just spoke with her and she sounds really rough. I just wish there was some way for her to get some rest (shes staying up all night with him). Please keep her and our family in your prayers. Its hard on me sitting at work knowing that in a couple of hours my mom is going to drive to G.C. from Church Hill without any sleep.
Thanks,
Dane Newton
JCFORME
You all will be in my prayers
You got it buddy...anything we can do let us know
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Well guys i'm leaving work, my grandfather just died.
Thanks for your thoughts
Sorry to hear that man.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Sorry to hear that as well, JCFORME. At least it sounds like he had a rich, full, life.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Sorry to hear it, your family has my sympathy. I agree though, sounds like had a good long full life, and at least sounds like passed quickly, which though it sucks in someways, is good too.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I am sorry about your loss JCFORME. I lost my grandfather who I was very close to a year ago Thanksgiving. The last few nights of staying up with him was very rough as well. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
hey man, your family and you are in my thoughts and prayers...I hope you guys nor him has to suffer any more
Dane,
You have my deepest sympathies during this time. Also, please let your mother know I am sorry to hear of her loss. It has been a long time since I've seen your parents, but have thought of them often.
Bookmarks